You’ve got your TFLN, you’ve got your sexting, now here’s the meme for all those gen texts, phone calls, voicemails, pictures of your cats, and whatever else your little heart can come up with, because who doesn't like a little old fashioned friendly texting. (Or enemy texting, if that's more your bag.)
instructions: What it says on the tin! Leave a comment with your character, include preferences, a start, absolutely nothing or whatever you want. Run around and reply to others. Lather, rinse, repeat.
the smut picture prompt meme
SIMILAR TO THE PICTURE PROMPT MEME ONLY FOR NSFW/SMUT PROMPTS INSTEAD
i. COMMENT WITH CHARACTER
ii. OTHERS LEAVE A PICTURE (OR TWO OR THREE....)
iii. REPLY TO THEM WITH A SETTING BASED ON THE IMAGES.
THIS POST WILL BE IMAGE HEAVY AND NSFW.
[ testing out different posting times. feedback is appreciated. ]
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width:
Comments, corrections, questions, etc welcome.
Please do not use this post as a time-stamp. The comm operates in EST/UTC-4. See the time HERE
The third week of the month is scheduled for the midnight texting meme. (For the rest of the 2017 these days are: Oct 15, Nov 19 and Dec 17)
Feel free to advertise RP related comms and materials below.( Read more... )
Sometimes all you need is a word to spark off an idea.
1. Post a comment with your character's name, canon, and
any preferences you may have (no shipping, no smut, etc.)
2. Leave the comment blank or post a word or two in the body.
3. Reply to other people, either with words you picked
out, or words they posted as prompts for a thread.
Alcohol, an irresponsible situation, and a backseat of a vehicle all optional. Teenage angst and hormones not optional. All teenage characters from any time, setting, or canon welcome, as are adult characters aged down.
- Just Feeling It Out: Maybe you'll finally get to touch a boob!
- Accidental Boner: Oh. Hi there, downstairs.
- Deep Kissing: Heavy tongue action.
- Flawless Approach: WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE THE SEX WITH ME? always works.
- Party: A crazy atmosphere can lead to crazy decisions.
- Goofballs: Both of you kind of suck at this, but at least you're cute.
- Experience Difference: It doesn't count if it's not with you. That's what you tell yourself, anyway.
- Boyfrands/Girlfrands: Finally rounding those bases with your honey.
- No Play: They've told you no touching them below the belt. Oops!
- Fumble: You touched the wrong place or said the wrong thing. Is this the end of your adventure.
- Desperate: Please, please, please, let me stick it in.
- Oral: Sometimes, you just want to kiss someone there.
- Feels So Good: Let's hope you can last.
- Love Confession: Now is a good a time as ever to tell them how you feel
- Success: Awww yeah, break out the cigarette.
- Failure: Hopefully they'll forgive you for staining their clothes.
the random scenario meme
( Read more... )
- comment with your character.
- respond to others
- lbr — no one uses rng. just go wild, and maybe kinda sorta pick from the scenarios below?
- post picture prompts OR write starters OR whatever!
- have a grand ol' time
Have you ever wanted to be a Superhero? They are idolized, looked upon as Champions of Truth and Justice. That’s the sort of hero you can be, one that always does what is right, no matter what. Pummeling baddies when they're threatening the weak, foiling the latest of a Villain’s dastardly plans to take over the world or destroy the city. It can be satisfying to end their reign of terror and put them behind bars.
Or maybe you aren’t like the Typical Hero. Maybe you don’t completely embody the traits that one might except. You could met out justice by happily breaking bones. Your type of justice can be dealt from the barrel of a gun. You might not be asked by children to sign an autograph, but you are doing your part!
When you get right down to it, it doesn’t matter what sort of superhero you are, because there is room for all types! So get there and dedicate your life to fighting crime and the forces of evil! Unless you much prefer to ally yourself with those very forces instead..
- Comment below with your character. Put in their Name | Series
- Include anything else that you think may be important.
- AU your character as much as you like or where you feel it is necessary.
- Feel free to have your character be a Villain or Anti-Hero instead of a Superhero.
- RNG or pick from any of the Prompts below.
- You can even RNG a power if you like!
Someone Is Sleeping in My Bed!
It's morning in EST. But maybe not for you -- A little too late to be sleeping but y'know what? That's okay. People nap. Sometimes the bed is oh so cozy and you want to snuggle under a blanket and sleep forever. And you don't care if it's your bed or not. You're going to sleep. Like a boss.
Too bad someone doesn't agree.
The Poster is the character who is asleep.
The Responder is the one who discovers the sleeper.
Therefore, the Responder must do one of three thingsI. Decide you know this person!
(Castmate, previous threader, whatever.)
Go to Random and Roll.
a. Wake them up
- You don't care how friendly you are to the person in your bed; they need to get up.
b. Happy Awakening
- Such a shame they're so deep asleep when you're in the mood. How about a nice wake up call? (if you don't like smut, keep this to cuddles, kisses, hugs, or reroll)
- Oh, this has just go to stop. They need to be punished. But how? Can't beat 'em, Join them
- Push 'em over and snuggle up. You're too tried to deal with this craziness right now. Or sleep on your couch.
d. Let them Sleep
- Whatever, it's noon. They're asleep and you got things to do. Regard them or disregard them.II. Decide you have NO CLUE this person is!
(People that haven't threaded with each other before, crossovers, castmates who haven't met.)
Go to Random and Roll.
a. Scream 'OMGWTFBBQ GET UP'
- While this is probably the default reaction, it's a pretty honest one.
- What a better way for you to remember this moment of meeting than by painting a mustachio on your new 'friend's' face? (Remember, it's your bed. Be wise on what you do.)
c. Gently wake them up
- Oh, the poor dears! They must be exhausted but they can't stay here. Be nice, even if it isn't IC for your character. This is what you get for rolling. Shake them up quietly. Or reroll.
d. Get to Know them NON-Biblically
- Well, they're asleep. But they left their wallet, important work, or identification out (no matter how OOC it may be)! Let's see who's REALLY sleeping in your bed. (Use your own judgment on what you find. As a suggestion, have the most they find is the sleeper's name and maybe place of work.)
e. Tie 'em up
- FUNCTIONAL tying up. Not kinky, no matter what the other party might think. Let them continue their blissful moment of rest. They'll answer questions later and you'll be safe and sound.III. Decide - f**k the police. You hear me right. F**k 'em.
You move forward and make your own fate!
|Food with a Side of Smut Meme|
( either/or/both, if you prefer, you can play at the mirror of this meme at the_love_hotel )
The human brain, that complex, paradoxical ball of nerves, strives most to avoid pain and gain pleasure. Many, many people find great pleasure in two seemingly disparate pursuits: great food and mindblowing sex.
...you know where this is going. Why not combine the two? It's not that out-there - strawberries, chocolate, and whipped cream have been associated with the sensual forever (Valentine's, anyone) - and you might just serve up a heaping plateful of fu-
Okay. No food puns. Let's just get on with the meme.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character, info, what role you're into, prefs and etc. Prefs are very important for this meme, as prompts run from extremely vanilla (...sorry) to kinky.
- Reply to others.
- Take this meme however you want it. I'm not the police....or am I?
( Prompts live under here )
the generic spy au
- post with your character. congratulations, they're now a spy.
- need inspiration? think kingsman, james bond, mission impossible, the bourne movies or any of these
- pick a mission (assassination? gathering intel? going undercover?) or another situation (spies have to eat and drink and sleep, too, right? spies might have a family, spies might have downtime...)
- tag around! others might be your partner, your target, a spy from another agency, a concerned family member, your boss or whatever else
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ a meme
→ COMMENT WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME, FANDOM, AND PREFERENCE.
→ PICK A CHARACTER YOU WANT TO TAG AND GO FOR IT.
→ PLAY NICE; NO WANK, FLAMES, OR GENERAL HUMBUGGERY.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ the deal
FORMAL OR INFORMAL, WITH MUSIC OR WITHOUT, YOU COULD BE AT A GLAMOUROUS GALA WHILE A SINGER CROONS SOFTLY OR IN THE SILENCE OF YOUR OWN LIVING ROOM. WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU HAVE THE URGE TO DANCE. DID YOU ASK YOUR PARTNER OR DID THEY ASK YOU? HAVE YOU GOT TWO LEFT FEET OR IS THE VIENNESE WALTZ YOUR JAM? IT COULD BE AWKWARD, IT COULD BE ROMANTIC. EITHER WAY IT'S CUTE AS HELL.
The All-Purpose JamJar Meme
|For that authentic Jamjar experience without the pesky commitment. Roll or pick from a setting and a prompt below! Drum up some assumed CR with strangers! Jamjar settings are officially the best when you want to do a cross-canon tag-out but just can't be assed to think of a way to fit your character in another one's canon.|
I - SETTING
- 1. Horror: Your characters are taken from their own worlds and thrown into a terrifying situation! Things are creepy, resources are scarce, and ensuring your own survival is paramount.
- 2. Sex Game: For whatever contrived and nonsensical reason, your characters are forced into a world where they gotta bone. Aside from smutstuff, you have the opportunity to play out how very awkward it is to navigate these agreements and encounters before and after. Lasting bonds can form from something you didn't expect! But so can eternal regret.
- 3. Slice of Life: Characters are forced to live together in familial units. They have an opportunity here -- in spite of being stuck -- to relax and slow down and do some fun, ordinary things. Picnics, dates, school, etc.
- 4. Fantasy: Characters are forced into guilds and roles, given weapons and are made to utilize their powers in coordinated units to complete missions.
- 5. Scifi: Characters are thrust on to the frontier of spacial colonization! Characters on a spaceship! Characters being drafted into an Imperial Earth Army to fight/conquer foreign entities! Characters being in a world where they are assessed, identified, tracked and policed by artificial intelligence! And so on!
- 6. Reincarnation/ New Identity: Your character has been reborn at this game, or given a new identity. Work out their karma or help them come to terms with having to live a new life.
- 7. Asylum/Prison/Institutionalized Identity: Characters are locked up and put under heavy surveillance. Slowly they are institutionalized and disintegrated from ordinary social rules of engagement. They could be told that they've been identified as mentally dysfunctional, or they could be in prison! Are they pleading their innocence, or do they know they're guilty as fuck back in their world?
- 8. Assignment-Based/Mercenary/Survival: Characters have to put their skills to good use as drafted mercenaries. Help your captors assassinate, spy, sabotage, infiltrate, steal, and terrorize for points that will lead up to your freedom or the freedom of others.
- 9. Your Choice!: Do whatever!
II - SITUATION
- 1. First Impressions: You never forget your first impression of someone. Unless it was entirely forgettable.
- 2. Oh Hey Again: I kind of know you!!!! Hi!!! I hate this place but love familiarity hi!!!
- 3. Event: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING and your characters have either run into each other or sought each other out to stick together during it!
- 4. Living Quarters: Surprise, your characters are in the same house! Or room! Or building! Either way you have to share space and facilities with this person. Enjoy!
- 5. Mystery: Who Did It? Why Are We Here? Characters are disappearing, people are dying, whatever is happening it is FISHY!
- 6. Canon Update/Respawn/"But we know each other, I swear!": One character comes (back) to a game and does not remember previous CR. A relationship or friend or even hateship is forgotten. How will this be dealt with?
- 7. Begrudgingly Working Together: You are so fucking annoying but I guess we have to fight Monster of the Day Together/Get Unstuck-UnLost Together/Find Our Way Back/Help Each Other Out.
- 8. Is This a Date: Gee, you guys sure are doing a lot of things that people on dates do and you're having a lot of fun [sweats]...
- 9. Violence: Characters beat the shit out of each other or help each other out of a gory situation with terrible traumatic injuries or something!
- 10. One-Sided(?) Crush: How do you get their attention? Or, alternatively, how do you ignore that this person obviously is crushing on you and it's totally awkward
- 11. Protecting/Saving: Your character's chance to be a hero or a damsel!
- 12. Network Post: Mandatory bs.
- 13. Inbox: Hey, can I talk to you for a second? In private?
- 14. Your Choice!: Do whatever!
original meme source.
Hmmmmmmmmm this is such a cozy room with such a cozy couch by such a cozy fire... I think I'll just... hug around this muscly pillow and take a nice long nap.
Wait... muscly pillow?!
Yikes! Why can't I (want to) let go?!The Rules
- Post with your character(s.)
- Others reply.
- Regardless of romantic, friendly, or unhappy feelings towards each other, you are compelled to cuddle.
- Hugging, smooching, tummy rubs, spooning, the works!
- Have a warm time. :)